Job Title Maternity Cover Teacher 0.6 FTE
Hours 19.44 hours per week / full time hours 32.4 per week can be considered
Grade / Salary Dependent on experience – SEN Allowance
Location Tettenhall Wood School
Contract Type Maternity Cover
Closing Date 12 noon Thursday 30th November
Start Date ASAP
At Tettenhall Wood School we consistently strive to be an outstanding place of opportunity for all our pupils to achieve the best of their abilities and make a valued contribution to society. We do this through aspirational teaching ensuring outstanding outcomes for each individual.
We are looking to appoint a maternity cover class teacher to join our school.
The successful candidate will be passionate and able to inspire learners to reach their full potential. They must have:
- Proven exceptional experience of working with pupils with an autistic spectrum condition, severe and complex learning difficulties and behaviours that challenge.
- The ability to work within a caring and safe environment, reflecting the school’s priority of placing pupils at the heart of all it does and continuously fulfilling the values and ethos of Tettenhall Wood School.
- The ability to continuously raise standards for our pupils and improve their outcomes and quality of life;
- Skills that are creative, proactive, resourceful, energetic and very well organised,
- The ability to develop their own professional development to ensure they have up to date knowledge, skills and understanding in teaching pupils with severe/complex learning difficulties.
Tettenhall Wood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adhere to safer recruitment practice. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
To gain an insight into Tettenhall Wood School please visit our website:
https://www.tettenhallwood.aatrust.co.uk/ where you will find information about our school.
Tettenhall Wood School is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school pre- application are strongly encouraged. Visits to the school or pre application discussions with Headteacher Helen Masters are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01902 556519
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 30th November 2023 at 12 noon.
INTERVIEWS: Week commencing Monday 4th December 2023
Please return Application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org